Monday, June 25, 2012

Hello Blogosphere!



My name is Jennine and I am the summer intern at the United Safety Council. We are looking to expand our reach on different social networks to share information that may save your life or the lives of people you love someday.

In the few weeks that I’ve been in the office I have learned so much about improving my driving habits that I had never thought about before. I’ve been reminded of things that are so simple I just want to slap myself on the head like “duh!” I plan to spread the knowledge in a, hopefully, entertaining way. I will use this blog to give you an “insider” look and a real world view on all things safety!

The posts you can look forward to will feature personal stories, some opinions, a lot of relevant information, and some not so relevant... There will also be several guest authors from time to time including Glenn Victor, spokesperson of the Safety Council.

Posts will be added regularly so if you have specific concerns or a topic you would like to discuss please comment and I will be more than happy to address them. Also, we would love you to share our posts!

Looking forward to sharing with you!

Jennine Miller

Marketing Intern
Florida Safety Council


No comments:

Post a Comment