Tuesday, September 9, 2014

New Marketing Intern at Florida Safety Council

Hello!


My name is Julia Clancy, I am the newest marketing intern at Florida Safety Council. I look forward to sharing posts that are relevant to safety and my everyday life as a college student! My first post was Driving Under The Influence-Don't Do It! I am currently a senior at Rollins College, pursuing a degree in communications with a concentration in Public Relations, and a minor in chemistry. I am new to Orlando, originally from the DC area. A lot of people ask me what I miss most about home and I always say autumn, but really nothing beats the sunshine and eighty degree weather. This position was intriguing for me because not only does it include my interests in marketing and PR, but also general safety practices and regulations!


Hope you enjoy,

Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment