Monday, September 22, 2014

Selfies with the Stars of Sons of Anarchy!


Yesterday was a very exciting day for the Safety Council and myself, as they were one of the sponsors of the Ride Meet & Greet Event, presenting Sons of Anarchy characters Chibs (Tommy Flanagan), Opie (Ryan Hurst), and Bobby (Mark Boone Junior). I didn't know what to expect before I arrived at Stormy Hill Harley Davidson, in Clermont. However, once I got there and saw the hustle of the Harley Davidson employees and the dozens of fans walking about, I knew it was going to be a hectic day. I was given a Nikon camera and was told to take photos with both that and my iPhone, so pictures could be immediately posted onto the council's social media websites. It was tricky trying to maneuver both cameras, situate myself in a position where I could see the actors riding in on motorcycles, and get a good shot while also trying to push my way through the crowd. It ended up being a fantastic day! Here are just a few snaps from my iPhone. Nikon pictures to come soon!


Harley Davidson's Stormy Hill Store, Clermont, FL.

Florida Safety Council Learn-To-Ride sign
Cool shirts and fun Harley Davidson employees

Wonderful ladies of Florida Safety Council!


Hey Chibs (Tommy Flanagan)!

Seflie with Bobby (Mark Boone Junior)-he wouldn't let me smile!
Selfie with Opie (Ryan Hurst)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment